PAPER BIRDS INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP
Be it hot or cool, birds would adapt to the condition or migrate to other places to live comfortably. Stickyline, a cultural team famous for large-scale paper folding, would be invited to make paper birds that connect the two architectures. You can also make your own paper birds, colour them and let them be part of the exhibition.
2 sessions with limited seats are available for on-site registration on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 0DESIGN EXHIBITION “HOT IS COOL: A CULTURAL DIALOGUE BETWEEN FINLAND AND HONG KONG”08/12/2017 - 13/12/2017
- 0Opening Forum “How Public Space Design can enhance Social Lifestyle”08/12/2017
- 0PAPER BIRDS INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP09/12/2017 - 10/12/2017
- 0Sauna Experience09/12/2017 - 13/12/2017
- 0Sauna Visit09/12/2017 - 13/12/2017
- 0Salon “Stay Cool”09/12/2017
- 0Salon “Finnish Inspirations”09/12/2017
- 0“Read-alone, Sing-along”10/12/2017
4:30pm – 5:30pm
4:30pm – 5:30pm Hong Kong Cultural Centre Piazza 10 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong