An authentic unprecedented sauna experience in Sauna Kolo at the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui - that is so cool… and hot! During the exhibition between 9/12 and 13/12, you can get a chance to enjoy the sauna designed by famous Finnish architect Ville Hara. Limited sessions are available for online booking on a first-come-first-served basis. Act now and sign up!
- The Sauna Room is intended for the exclusive use and enjoyment of online pre-registered guests.
- Users MUST be ages 18 or above.
- Users MUST wear proper swimming attires and take off your shoes before entering the facility.
- Users must bring their own towels.
- Changing room is available for users.
- Shower room will not be open at all time.
- All 6 guests must show up in order to begin the sauna experience.
- CFT shall not be held liable for any accidents and personal injuries however caused in the facility. All the users of the facility are at their own risks.
Do not use the facility under the influence of alcohol, drugs, during pregnancy, diabetes, epilepsy, suffering from heart disease, circulatory problems, high or low blood pressure, infections skin disease, sores and wounds, an illness causing and inability to perspire, taking antihistamines, anticoagulants, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotic of tranquillizer.
- 0DESIGN EXHIBITION “HOT IS COOL: A CULTURAL DIALOGUE BETWEEN FINLAND AND HONG KONG”08/12/2017 - 13/12/2017
- 0Opening Forum “How Public Space Design can enhance Social Lifestyle”08/12/2017
- 0PAPER BIRDS INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP09/12/2017 - 10/12/2017
- 0Sauna Experience09/12/2017 - 13/12/2017
- 0Sauna Visit09/12/2017 - 13/12/2017
- 0Salon “Stay Cool”09/12/2017
- 0Salon “Finnish Inspirations”09/12/2017
- 0“Read-alone, Sing-along”10/12/2017
10:00am – 1:00pm
10:00am – 12:00pm Hong Kong Cultural Centre Piazza 10 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong